Thursday, October 2, 2008

This-n-That...

I took a ride out Crown Point today to preview the tile before Stacy did - I believe the tile guys must have worked all night to put that much tile down in such a short time:). The kitchen floor and all of the bathroom floors were done. After a quick climb up the makeshift stairs that you basically have to crawl up and back down, and some quick photos of the floors, I took a walk around the house. To my surprise, the siding was going on (a lovely color called Autumn Tan - which works so well with the brick - good pick, guys), and the audio guys were digging a trench in the backyard. I was so surprised to see Pete (who is usually inside pulling wire) with a shovel, that I stepped in an ooey gooey slimy puddle of mud with my brand new fall shoes - so I had to go and rub them around in a patch of grass before I got into my car.

Stay tuned for some pics of the new tile work, and the oh-so-breathtaking fireplace design. It's worth the wait!

That's all for today:)
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is looking soooo beautiful, can't wait to see the tile! Way to go.......

Aloha from Kona,